Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki (Report No.3) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki (Report No.3)
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production locations in the area affected by tornado occurred in Tsukuba, Ibaraki around 12:40 PM, May 6, 2012, as of 12:00 PM, May 8, 2012.
ROHM Tsukuba Co., Ltd.
|Address||10 Kitahara, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300-3293 Japan|
|Products||Transistors, Diodes, SiC|
Operations of the part of the equipments have resumed. Launch of the manufacturing equipments will be continued and normal operations are scheduled to resume by May 9, 2012.
It will not affect the delivery system and time for our customers because we have a certain amount of stock as a part of ROHM Group BCP.
- New Automotive Wireless Charging Solution with NFC Communication from ROHM
- embedded world 2019, 26–28th February in Nuremberg
- The Industry’s Smallest Contactless Current Sensor Featuring Minimum Power Loss from ROHM
- New LTR50 Series of Wide Terminal Low-Ohmic High Power Thick-Film Chip Resistors Delivers Industry-Leading TCR Characteristic ...
- ROHM honors AVNET, R3Tec and Willow as Distributors of the Year
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution