Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki (Report No.3) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd. - global
Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki (Report No.3)
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production locations in the area affected by tornado occurred in Tsukuba, Ibaraki around 12:40 PM, May 6, 2012, as of 12:00 PM, May 8, 2012.
ROHM Tsukuba Co., Ltd.
|Address||10 Kitahara, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300-3293 Japan|
|Products||Transistors, Diodes, SiC|
Operations of the part of the equipments have resumed. Launch of the manufacturing equipments will be continued and normal operations are scheduled to resume by May 9, 2012.
It will not affect the delivery system and time for our customers because we have a certain amount of stock as a part of ROHM Group BCP.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity
- Highly Integrated PMIC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Applications Processors
- Notice of the 60th Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting posted
- ROHM at Sensors Expo 2018, San Jose CA 6/26-6/28
- PCIM 2018, 5-7th June in Nuremberg
- ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC"
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
- ROHM Receives Certification Under the ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety Standard for the Development Process
- Foray into Indian "e-cluster for Two-wheeler Bikes" with Panel chipset Solutions
- The Industry's First* Power Supply ICs for High-Fidelity Audio
- Hold the Game Jam Event, Oulu 3D Sensor Game Jam 2018, at Oulu, Finland
- New DC/DC Converter Featuring the Industry's Lowest Current Consumption
- New High-Speed Optical Heart Rate Sensor Optimized for Measuring Blood Pressure, Stress and Vascular Age
- ROHM Semiconductor will exhibit its products and solutions at embedded world 2018 from February 27th – March 1st in Nuremberg ...