Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki (Report No.2) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki (Report No.2)
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production locations in the area affected by tornado occurred in Tsukuba, Ibaraki around 12:40 PM, May 6, 2012, as of 17:00 PM, May 7, 2012.
ROHM Tsukuba Co., Ltd.
|Address||10 Kitahara, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300-3293 Japan|
|Products||Transistors, Diodes, SiC|
Electricity recovered at 16:07 PM, May 7. Preparations for electric transmission into the plant, such as inspection of facilities are proceeding. After the preparation for electric transmission is completed, manufacturing equipments will be launched and operations will resume sequentially from May 8, 2012.
It will not affect the delivery system and time for our customers because we have a certain amount of stock as a part of ROHM Group BCP.
- ROHM Now Offers the Industry’s Largest Lineup of Automotive-Grade SiC MOSFETs
- 16-bit General-Purpose MCUs Equipped with Safety Functions
- ROHM's New High-Reliability 1608-Size White Chip LED
- ROHM appoints Alessandro Zanarella as new Country Manager for Italy and Israel
- Michael Maurer appointed new Product Marketing Manager for Power Management ICs at ROHM
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive Wireless Charging Solution with NFC Communication from ROHM
- embedded world 2019, 26–28th February in Nuremberg
- The Industry’s Smallest Contactless Current Sensor Featuring Minimum Power Loss from ROHM
- New LTR50 Series of Wide Terminal Low-Ohmic High Power Thick-Film Chip Resistors Delivers Industry-Leading TCR Characteristic ...
- ROHM honors AVNET, R3Tec and Willow as Distributors of the Year
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019