Notice Regarding Effects of Tornado in Tsukuba Ibaraki (Report No.2)
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production locations in the area affected by tornado occurred in Tsukuba, Ibaraki around 12:40 PM, May 6, 2012, as of 17:00 PM, May 7, 2012.
ROHM Tsukuba Co., Ltd.
|Address||10 Kitahara, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300-3293 Japan|
|Products||Transistors, Diodes, SiC|
Electricity recovered at 16:07 PM, May 7. Preparations for electric transmission into the plant, such as inspection of facilities are proceeding. After the preparation for electric transmission is completed, manufacturing equipments will be launched and operations will resume sequentially from May 8, 2012.
It will not affect the delivery system and time for our customers because we have a certain amount of stock as a part of ROHM Group BCP.
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels
- New Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter Achieves Breakthrough Power Savings
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive-Grade MOSFETs Provide Superior Mounting Reliability
- New Compact High Output Lens LEDs Eliminate the Need for Light Leakage Countermeasures in Vehicle Instrument Clusters
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ultra-Compact High Accuracy Earthquake Detection Sensor Module
- New Power Supply Monitoring IC with Built-In Self-Diagnostic Function that Supports Functional Safety
- Posted the convocation notice of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Impact of the Earthquake in Miyazaki Prefecture, Hyuga-nada Sea.
- ROHM Offers Lineup of Automotive-Grade 1200V-Rated IGBT
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2019
- ROHM Presents the Industry’s First AC/DC Converter ICs with a Built-In 1700V SiC MOSFET
- Expansion of the management board of ROHM Semiconductor Europe
- Semiconductor Device Business Transferred from Panasonic