Damage resulting from the earthquake in Miyagi Prefecture | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Damage resulting from the earthquake in Miyagi Prefecture
A large-scale earthquake occurred in Miyagi Prefecture at 2:46 PM on March 11th, 2011.
No personal suffering and no large scale damage to the OKI Semiconductor Miyagi facilities have been observed, but the details are under investigation.
- ROHM honors AVNET, R3Tec and Willow as Distributors of the Year
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors