A 'Supporting Information' button has been added to the product pages.
Clicking on the button will allow users to access a variety of supporting information, including packaging information, environmental data, and reliability/export-related documents.
Accessing Supporting Information
■ Click on the 'Supporting Information' button
If the materials you are searching for cannot be found, please submit a request form.
- New White Chip LEDs: High Luminous Intensity (2.0cd) in a Class-Leading Small 1608 Size (Metric)
- 32bit D/A Converter IC for Hi-Fi Audio Equipment
- ROHM Semiconductor Europe appoints Wolfram Harnack as new President
- ROHM and Sanden Huayu Hold an Opening Ceremony Announcing the Establishment of a Joint Technology Laboratory
- "ROHM was Selected as a White 500 Company 2021 Four Years in a Row " Certifying Outstanding Health and Productivity Managemen ...
- ROHM acquired the "Association for Business Innovation in harmony with Nature and Community Certification" sponsored by the G ...
- RHOM was recognized as "Sports Yell Company 2021" by Japan Sports Agency for the first time.
- Enactment of the ROHM Group Tax Policy
- Social Conducted an online class to Ritsumeikan High School
- ROHM’s Wi-SUN FAN Module Solution: Empowering the infrastructure of smart cities
- Ultra-Low IQ PMIC from ROHM Selected to Power NXP iMX8M Nano for High Performance Embedded Artists Industrial Control Board
- New 5th Gen P-channel MOSFETs Deliver Class-Leading Low ON Resistance
- ROHM has been selected as an "Excellent Business Operator" for emission reduction of greenhouse gas by Kyoto City.
- We carried out a food drive at Kyoto headquarter and Yokohama office!
- ROHM SiC MOSFETs Solve Design Challenges for Leading Solar Energy Company Midnite Solar
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2021
- ROHM expands its miniature PICOLED™ lineup: Power-Saving Infrared LED for VR/MR/AR Applications
- ROHM Awarded Gold Class in "Sustainability Site Award 2021"
- ROHM Completes Construction of a New Environmentally Friendly Building at its Apollo Chikugo to Expand Production Capacity o ...
- New faster 125°C operation compatible EEPROMs extend service life