ROHM to Provide Donation to the Seismic Damage in Kumamoto
April 25, 2016
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute about 5 million JPY as a reconstruction support for the victims of the seismic damage in Kumamoto.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from the earthquake.
|Donation||：||5 million JPY|
|Recipient||：||Specified non-profit corporation Japan Platform|
Rohm Co., Ltd.
Rohm Apollo Co., Ltd.
LAPIS Semiconductor Miyazaki Co., Ltd.
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2022
- ROHM’s New Hybrid IGBTs with Built-In SiC Diode
- Blog: The Journey of Electricity
- Applications: Industrial IoT Solutions
- ROHM Yokohama Technology Center received the "Yokohama Climate Change Countermeasures Award".
- ROHM’s New 80V Withstand 5A Output Power Supply ICs
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 63rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- ROHM’s Industry-first* AC/DC Converter ICs of Surface Mount Package with Built-In 1700V SiC MOSFET
- ROHM’s new Support Site for Designers: Ensuring Functional Safety in Vehicles
- ROHM’s High 8V Gate Withstand Voltage Marking Technology Breakthrough for 150V GaN HEMT
- Posted the convocation notice of the 63rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- ROHM’s ‘Environmental Vision 2050’
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2021
- Must read for those who have downloaded Rev.002. Released a major revision of the SiC application note (Rev.003)
- Expanded Lineup of Shunt Resistors Contributes to Miniaturization In High Power Applications
- New 600V IGBT IPMs Deliver Class-Leading Low Noise with Low Loss
- New White Chip LEDs: High Luminous Intensity (2.0cd) in a Class-Leading Small 1608 Size (Metric)
- 32bit D/A Converter IC for Hi-Fi Audio Equipment
- ROHM Semiconductor Europe appoints Wolfram Harnack as new President
- ROHM and Sanden Huayu Hold an Opening Ceremony Announcing the Establishment of a Joint Technology Laboratory