ROHM to Provide Donation to the Seismic Damage in Kumamoto
April 25, 2016
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute about 5 million JPY as a reconstruction support for the victims of the seismic damage in Kumamoto.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from the earthquake.
|Donation||：||5 million JPY|
|Recipient||：||Specified non-profit corporation Japan Platform|
Rohm Co., Ltd.
Rohm Apollo Co., Ltd.
LAPIS Semiconductor Miyazaki Co., Ltd.
- New White Chip LEDs: High Luminous Intensity (2.0cd) in a Class-Leading Small 1608 Size (Metric)
- 32bit D/A Converter IC for Hi-Fi Audio Equipment
- ROHM Semiconductor Europe appoints Wolfram Harnack as new President
- ROHM and Sanden Huayu Hold an Opening Ceremony Announcing the Establishment of a Joint Technology Laboratory
- "ROHM was Selected as a White 500 Company 2021 Four Years in a Row " Certifying Outstanding Health and Productivity Managemen ...
- ROHM acquired the "Association for Business Innovation in harmony with Nature and Community Certification" sponsored by the G ...
- RHOM was recognized as "Sports Yell Company 2021" by Japan Sports Agency for the first time.
- Enactment of the ROHM Group Tax Policy
- Social Conducted an online class to Ritsumeikan High School
- ROHM’s Wi-SUN FAN Module Solution: Empowering the infrastructure of smart cities
- Ultra-Low IQ PMIC from ROHM Selected to Power NXP iMX8M Nano for High Performance Embedded Artists Industrial Control Board
- New 5th Gen P-channel MOSFETs Deliver Class-Leading Low ON Resistance
- ROHM has been selected as an "Excellent Business Operator" for emission reduction of greenhouse gas by Kyoto City.
- We carried out a food drive at Kyoto headquarter and Yokohama office!
- ROHM SiC MOSFETs Solve Design Challenges for Leading Solar Energy Company Midnite Solar
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2021
- ROHM expands its miniature PICOLED™ lineup: Power-Saving Infrared LED for VR/MR/AR Applications
- ROHM Awarded Gold Class in "Sustainability Site Award 2021"
- ROHM Completes Construction of a New Environmentally Friendly Building at its Apollo Chikugo to Expand Production Capacity o ...
- New faster 125°C operation compatible EEPROMs extend service life