ROHM to Provide Donation to the Seismic Damage in Kumamoto
April 25, 2016
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute about 5 million JPY as a reconstruction support for the victims of the seismic damage in Kumamoto.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from the earthquake.
|Donation||：||5 million JPY|
|Recipient||：||Specified non-profit corporation Japan Platform|
Rohm Co., Ltd.
Rohm Apollo Co., Ltd.
LAPIS Semiconductor Miyazaki Co., Ltd.
- Update on ROHM Solution Simulator: New Thermal Analysis Function
- ROHM’s New Thick Film Shunt Resistors: Featuring Industry-Leading 4W Rated Power
- ROHM Recognized as a Preferred Supplier of SiC Power Solutions by UAES
- ROHM’s Battery Charger IC: Powering the Latest Low-Voltage Rechargeable Batteries
- ROHM Group Human Rights Policy Formulated
- ROHM Expands Its Lineup of Compact Market-Proven High Efficiency SBDs for Automotive Applications
- ROHM received "Chairman's Award, Japan Greenery Reserch and Developing Center" in Greening Excellent Factory Award System fis ...
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2022
- ROHM’s New IPX8 Rated Barometric Pressure Sensor IC: Compact and High Accuracy
- Zhenghai Group and ROHM Agree to Establish a Joint Venture in SiC Power Module Business
- White paper on ROHM Power Solutions for vaccine storage freezers has been posted to our website
- ROHM's sutainability website has been updated on September 4,2021..
- ROHM’s Latest Generation of Dual MOSFETs: Delivering Class-Leading Low ON Resistance
- ROHM’s 75W High Optical Output Laser Diode for LiDAR
- ROHM Revises Its Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Targets for 2030 to Achieve a Decarbonized Society
- About donation of ROHM BNCT Center in Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine to Kyoto Prefecture
- ROHM’s New SerDes ICs and PMIC Optimized for Automotive Satellite Camera Modules
- ROHM and Geely Automobile Group Form a Strategic Partnership Focused on SiC Power Devices
- ROHM celebrates its 50th Anniversary in Europe: Focus on Power and Analog Solutions
- ROHM selected for FTSE4Good Index for 18th straight year and FTSE Blossom Japan Index