ROHM to Provide Donation to the Seismic Damage in Nepal
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute about 1 million JPY as a reconstruction support for the victims of the seismic damage in Nepal.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from the earthquake.
|Donation||:||850 thousand Nepalese rupee (about 1 million JPY)|
|Recipient||:||Specified non-profit corporation Japan Platform|
Rohm Co., Ltd.
Rohm Apollo Co., Ltd.
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels
- New Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter Achieves Breakthrough Power Savings
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive-Grade MOSFETs Provide Superior Mounting Reliability
- New Compact High Output Lens LEDs Eliminate the Need for Light Leakage Countermeasures in Vehicle Instrument Clusters
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ultra-Compact High Accuracy Earthquake Detection Sensor Module
- New Power Supply Monitoring IC with Built-In Self-Diagnostic Function that Supports Functional Safety
- Posted the convocation notice of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Impact of the Earthquake in Miyazaki Prefecture, Hyuga-nada Sea.
- ROHM Offers Lineup of Automotive-Grade 1200V-Rated IGBT
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2019