ROHM to Provide Donation to the flooding Damage in Malaysia
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute 150 thousand Malaysian ringgit (about 5 million JPY) as a reconstruction support for the victims of the flooding damage in Malaysia.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from the flooding.
On January 7th, 2015, Yukihiro Takizawa, president of ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., handed the list to Mr. Dato Ahmad Yakob, Kelantan State Chief Minister as a representative of ROHM Group.
|Donation||：||150 thousand Malaysian ringgit (about 5 million JPY)|
|Recipient||：||The state government of Kelantan|
ROHM Co., Ltd.
ROHM Wako Co., Ltd.
ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
ROHM Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Impact of the Earthquake in Miyazaki Prefecture, Hyuga-nada Sea.
- ROHM Offers Lineup of Automotive-Grade 1200V-Rated IGBT
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2019
- ROHM Presents the Industry’s First AC/DC Converter ICs with a Built-In 1700V SiC MOSFET
- Expansion of the management board of ROHM Semiconductor Europe
- Semiconductor Device Business Transferred from Panasonic
- BD71847AMWV - Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processors
- ROHM's New PrestoMOS™ Series of 600V Super Junction MOSFETs Enables Improved Energy Savings for Inverters in AC Systems
- hifideluxe munich 2019 – ROHM highlights high-performance D/A converter IC for high-end audio
- ROHM appoints John Turner as new Country Manager for UK and Nordics
- PCIM 2019 – ROHM Expands its Range of Power Devices to Offer Complete Power Solutions
- ROHM Now Offers the Industry’s Largest Lineup of Automotive-Grade SiC MOSFETs
- 16-bit General-Purpose MCUs Equipped with Safety Functions
- ROHM's New High-Reliability 1608-Size White Chip LED
- ROHM appoints Alessandro Zanarella as new Country Manager for Italy and Israel
- Michael Maurer appointed new Product Marketing Manager for Power Management ICs at ROHM
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive Wireless Charging Solution with NFC Communication from ROHM
- embedded world 2019, 26–28th February in Nuremberg
- The Industry’s Smallest Contactless Current Sensor Featuring Minimum Power Loss from ROHM