ROHM to Provide Donation to the flooding Damage in Malaysia
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute 150 thousand Malaysian ringgit (about 5 million JPY) as a reconstruction support for the victims of the flooding damage in Malaysia.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from the flooding.
On January 7th, 2015, Yukihiro Takizawa, president of ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., handed the list to Mr. Dato Ahmad Yakob, Kelantan State Chief Minister as a representative of ROHM Group.
|Donation||：||150 thousand Malaysian ringgit (about 5 million JPY)|
|Recipient||：||The state government of Kelantan|
ROHM Co., Ltd.
ROHM Wako Co., Ltd.
ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
ROHM Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels