ROHM to Provide Donation to the flooding Damage in Malaysia
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute 150 thousand Malaysian ringgit (about 5 million JPY) as a reconstruction support for the victims of the flooding damage in Malaysia.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from the flooding.
On January 7th, 2015, Yukihiro Takizawa, president of ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., handed the list to Mr. Dato Ahmad Yakob, Kelantan State Chief Minister as a representative of ROHM Group.
|Donation||：||150 thousand Malaysian ringgit (about 5 million JPY)|
|Recipient||：||The state government of Kelantan|
ROHM Co., Ltd.
ROHM Wako Co., Ltd.
ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
ROHM Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Embedded World 2020, Hall 3A, Stand 121: ROHM presents quality solutions for industrial and automotive applications
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels
- New Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter Achieves Breakthrough Power Savings
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive-Grade MOSFETs Provide Superior Mounting Reliability
- New Compact High Output Lens LEDs Eliminate the Need for Light Leakage Countermeasures in Vehicle Instrument Clusters
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ultra-Compact High Accuracy Earthquake Detection Sensor Module
- New Power Supply Monitoring IC with Built-In Self-Diagnostic Function that Supports Functional Safety