Notice Regarding Effects of Flooding in Malaysia (Final Report) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Effects of Flooding in Malaysia (Final Report)
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production location in the area affected by flooding in Malaysia as of 10:00 JST January 5, 2015.
ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia)
Lot 1320 Kawasan Perindustrian, Pengkalan Chepa II, Padang Tembak,
16100 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia
|Current status||The water level in the Kelantan River in Kota Bharu where the production site located fell below warning water level and remain low. The impact of flooding in the area around the site has nearly disappeared and attendance of employees returned to normal. ROHM Group companies continue to collect information of local circumstances and make an effort to strengthen BCM activities.|
- ROHM honors AVNET, R3Tec and Willow as Distributors of the Year
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors