Notice Regarding Effects of Flooding in Malaysia (Report No. 2) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Effects of Flooding in Malaysia (Report No. 2)
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production location in the area affected by flooding in Malaysia as of 11:00 JST December 29, 2014.
ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia)
Lot 1320 Kawasan Perindustrian, Pengkalan Chepa II, Padang Tembak,
16100 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia
|Current status||The water level in the Kelantan River in Kota Bharu where the production site located rose and some areas in Kota Bharu are continuously flooded. There are no effects on supply to our customers including logistics since operation continues as usual. ROHM Group will continue to make effort to take appropriate measures depending on the situation by collecting information such as monitoring water level of the river.|
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity
- Highly Integrated PMIC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Applications Processors
- Notice of the 60th Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting posted
- ROHM at Sensors Expo 2018, San Jose CA 6/26-6/28
- PCIM 2018, 5-7th June in Nuremberg
- ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC"
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
- ROHM Receives Certification Under the ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety Standard for the Development Process
- Foray into Indian "e-cluster for Two-wheeler Bikes" with Panel chipset Solutions