Notice Regarding Effects of Flooding in Malaysia | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Effects of Flooding in Malaysia
The following is a report on the status of ROHM Group production location in the area affected by flooding in Malaysia as of 18:00 JST December 26, 2014.
ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia)
Lot 1320 Kawasan Perindustrian, Pengkalan Chepa II, Padang Tembak,
16100 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia
|Current status||The water level in the Kelantan River in Kota Bharu where the production site located rose and some areas in Kota Bharu are flooded. There are no effects on supply to our customers including logistics since operation continues as usual even though some employees suspend from going to work. ROHM Group will make effort to take appropriate measures depending on the situation by collecting information such as monitoring water level of the river.|
- ROHM Now Offers the Industry’s Largest Lineup of Automotive-Grade SiC MOSFETs
- 16-bit General-Purpose MCUs Equipped with Safety Functions
- ROHM's New High-Reliability 1608-Size White Chip LED
- ROHM appoints Alessandro Zanarella as new Country Manager for Italy and Israel
- Michael Maurer appointed new Product Marketing Manager for Power Management ICs at ROHM
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive Wireless Charging Solution with NFC Communication from ROHM
- embedded world 2019, 26–28th February in Nuremberg
- The Industry’s Smallest Contactless Current Sensor Featuring Minimum Power Loss from ROHM
- New LTR50 Series of Wide Terminal Low-Ohmic High Power Thick-Film Chip Resistors Delivers Industry-Leading TCR Characteristic ...
- ROHM honors AVNET, R3Tec and Willow as Distributors of the Year
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019