Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest
(No effects observed)(2nd Report)
Due to the anti-government protest movement in Thailand, the government imposed a state of emergency on January 22, 2014. The situation in Bangkok continues to be tense, and the traffic network of Bangkok is disrupted, but there are no effects on ROHM Group's production and delivery system as of this moment.
The production and sales bases in the area are operating as usual, and employees are also attending at work without any problems. As for the sales base in Bangkok, we have made preparations so we could remove our office immediately to our production site located outside of Bangkok according to the situation.
Also there are no effects on logistics since the airport, port and customs are operating as usual.
ROHM will continue to pay close attention and collect information for taking appropriate measures.
- Impact of the Earthquake in Miyazaki Prefecture, Hyuga-nada Sea.
- ROHM Offers Lineup of Automotive-Grade 1200V-Rated IGBT
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2019
- ROHM Presents the Industry’s First AC/DC Converter ICs with a Built-In 1700V SiC MOSFET
- Expansion of the management board of ROHM Semiconductor Europe
- Semiconductor Device Business Transferred from Panasonic
- BD71847AMWV - Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processors
- ROHM's New PrestoMOS™ Series of 600V Super Junction MOSFETs Enables Improved Energy Savings for Inverters in AC Systems
- hifideluxe munich 2019 – ROHM highlights high-performance D/A converter IC for high-end audio
- ROHM appoints John Turner as new Country Manager for UK and Nordics
- PCIM 2019 – ROHM Expands its Range of Power Devices to Offer Complete Power Solutions
- ROHM Now Offers the Industry’s Largest Lineup of Automotive-Grade SiC MOSFETs
- 16-bit General-Purpose MCUs Equipped with Safety Functions
- ROHM's New High-Reliability 1608-Size White Chip LED
- ROHM appoints Alessandro Zanarella as new Country Manager for Italy and Israel
- Michael Maurer appointed new Product Marketing Manager for Power Management ICs at ROHM
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive Wireless Charging Solution with NFC Communication from ROHM
- embedded world 2019, 26–28th February in Nuremberg
- The Industry’s Smallest Contactless Current Sensor Featuring Minimum Power Loss from ROHM