Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest
(No effects observed)(2nd Report)
Due to the anti-government protest movement in Thailand, the government imposed a state of emergency on January 22, 2014. The situation in Bangkok continues to be tense, and the traffic network of Bangkok is disrupted, but there are no effects on ROHM Group's production and delivery system as of this moment.
The production and sales bases in the area are operating as usual, and employees are also attending at work without any problems. As for the sales base in Bangkok, we have made preparations so we could remove our office immediately to our production site located outside of Bangkok according to the situation.
Also there are no effects on logistics since the airport, port and customs are operating as usual.
ROHM will continue to pay close attention and collect information for taking appropriate measures.
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels