Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest (No effects observed)(2nd Report) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest
(No effects observed)(2nd Report)
Due to the anti-government protest movement in Thailand, the government imposed a state of emergency on January 22, 2014. The situation in Bangkok continues to be tense, and the traffic network of Bangkok is disrupted, but there are no effects on ROHM Group's production and delivery system as of this moment.
The production and sales bases in the area are operating as usual, and employees are also attending at work without any problems. As for the sales base in Bangkok, we have made preparations so we could remove our office immediately to our production site located outside of Bangkok according to the situation.
Also there are no effects on logistics since the airport, port and customs are operating as usual.
ROHM will continue to pay close attention and collect information for taking appropriate measures.
- ROHM Now Offers the Industry’s Largest Lineup of Automotive-Grade SiC MOSFETs
- 16-bit General-Purpose MCUs Equipped with Safety Functions
- ROHM's New High-Reliability 1608-Size White Chip LED
- ROHM appoints Alessandro Zanarella as new Country Manager for Italy and Israel
- Michael Maurer appointed new Product Marketing Manager for Power Management ICs at ROHM
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive Wireless Charging Solution with NFC Communication from ROHM
- embedded world 2019, 26–28th February in Nuremberg
- The Industry’s Smallest Contactless Current Sensor Featuring Minimum Power Loss from ROHM
- New LTR50 Series of Wide Terminal Low-Ohmic High Power Thick-Film Chip Resistors Delivers Industry-Leading TCR Characteristic ...
- ROHM honors AVNET, R3Tec and Willow as Distributors of the Year
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019