Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest (No effects observed) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest (No effects observed)
The major roads of the Bangkok inner-city in Thailand have been blockaded on 13 January, 2014 due to an anti-government protest movement.
Although the traffic network of Bangkok is disrupted, it has caused no effects on ROHM Group's production and delivery system.
Its production and sales bases in the area are operating as usual and its employees are coming to facilities as usual, too.
Also there are no effects on logistics since the airport, port and customs are operating as usual.
ROHM will continue to pay close attention and collect information for taking appropriate measures.
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive Wireless Charging Solution with NFC Communication from ROHM
- embedded world 2019, 26–28th February in Nuremberg
- The Industry’s Smallest Contactless Current Sensor Featuring Minimum Power Loss from ROHM
- New LTR50 Series of Wide Terminal Low-Ohmic High Power Thick-Film Chip Resistors Delivers Industry-Leading TCR Characteristic ...
- ROHM honors AVNET, R3Tec and Willow as Distributors of the Year
- New 1700V SiC Power Module
- ROHM appoints Pierre Cotte as Country Manager for Southwest Europe
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- New Automotive-Grade Buck-Boost Power Supply Chipset Ensures Stable Performance with Industry-Low* Current Consumption
- ROHM Expands Its D/A Converter Product Line-up for High-Fidelity Audio
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive Grade Buck DC/DC Converters
- About the impact of Typhoon Jebi (on ROHM’s business operations)
- electronica 2018 – ROHM presents advanced power and energy management technologies for higher power density, efficiency and r ...
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
- Cataracts of rain in the west side of Japan
- New CMOS Op-Amp Delivers Leading-Class* Low Noise
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 60th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Eta Compute and ROHM Semiconductor Collaborate to Create Low Power Wi-SUN Compatible Sensor Nodes.
- Introducing the RoKiX Sensor Node