Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest (No effects observed) | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd. - global
Notice Regarding Effects of Thailand's Anti-government Protest (No effects observed)
The major roads of the Bangkok inner-city in Thailand have been blockaded on 13 January, 2014 due to an anti-government protest movement.
Although the traffic network of Bangkok is disrupted, it has caused no effects on ROHM Group's production and delivery system.
Its production and sales bases in the area are operating as usual and its employees are coming to facilities as usual, too.
Also there are no effects on logistics since the airport, port and customs are operating as usual.
ROHM will continue to pay close attention and collect information for taking appropriate measures.
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity
- Highly Integrated PMIC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Applications Processors
- Notice of the 60th Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting posted
- ROHM at Sensors Expo 2018, San Jose CA 6/26-6/28
- PCIM 2018, 5-7th June in Nuremberg
- ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC"
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
- ROHM Receives Certification Under the ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety Standard for the Development Process
- Foray into Indian "e-cluster for Two-wheeler Bikes" with Panel chipset Solutions
- The Industry's First* Power Supply ICs for High-Fidelity Audio
- Hold the Game Jam Event, Oulu 3D Sensor Game Jam 2018, at Oulu, Finland
- New DC/DC Converter Featuring the Industry's Lowest Current Consumption
- New High-Speed Optical Heart Rate Sensor Optimized for Measuring Blood Pressure, Stress and Vascular Age
- ROHM Semiconductor will exhibit its products and solutions at embedded world 2018 from February 27th – March 1st in Nuremberg ...