ROHM to Provide Donation to the Typhoon Damage in Philippines
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and the ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute 10 million JPY and commodities through a local subsidiary as described below to the victims of Typhoon hit central Philippines for the reconstruction support.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from this Typhoon.
|Donation||：||10 million yen|
|Other donations||：||Contribute commodities to those in the stricken area through local subsidiary.|
|Recipient||：||Philippine Red Cross|
ROHM Co., Ltd.
ROHM Electronics Philippines, Inc.
ROHM Mechatech Philippines, Inc.
ROHM Semiconductor Philippines Corporation
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- The Industry's First Ultra-High Noise Tolerant Comparators
- ROHM supports students of the TU Ilmenau in Formula Student
- New 4-Pin Package SiC MOSFETs
- New Automotive-Grade Backlight LED Driver Optimized for LCD Panels
- New Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter Achieves Breakthrough Power Savings
- Posted 1st quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- New Ultra-Compact Automotive-Grade MOSFETs Provide Superior Mounting Reliability
- New Compact High Output Lens LEDs Eliminate the Need for Light Leakage Countermeasures in Vehicle Instrument Clusters
- Posted the notice of resolution of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ultra-Compact High Accuracy Earthquake Detection Sensor Module
- New Power Supply Monitoring IC with Built-In Self-Diagnostic Function that Supports Functional Safety
- Posted the convocation notice of the 61th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Impact of the Earthquake in Miyazaki Prefecture, Hyuga-nada Sea.
- ROHM Offers Lineup of Automotive-Grade 1200V-Rated IGBT
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2019
- ROHM Presents the Industry’s First AC/DC Converter ICs with a Built-In 1700V SiC MOSFET
- Expansion of the management board of ROHM Semiconductor Europe
- Semiconductor Device Business Transferred from Panasonic