ROHM to Provide Donation to the Typhoon Damage in Philippines | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd. - global
ROHM to Provide Donation to the Typhoon Damage in Philippines
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and the ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute 10 million JPY and commodities through a local subsidiary as described below to the victims of Typhoon hit central Philippines for the reconstruction support.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from this Typhoon.
|Donation||：||10 million yen|
|Other donations||：||Contribute commodities to those in the stricken area through local subsidiary.|
|Recipient||：||Philippine Red Cross|
ROHM Co., Ltd.
ROHM Electronics Philippines, Inc.
ROHM Mechatech Philippines, Inc.
ROHM Semiconductor Philippines Corporation
- Introducing the Roki Sensor Node
- High Accuracy Multi-Sensor Beacon Application using ROHM’s Sensor Solution
- Impact of the Earthquake in Northern Osaka Prefecture
- New Arduino Expansion Board Enables Configuration of a Sensor Environment in Only 5 Minutes
- New 650V IGBTs Deliver Class-Leading Efficiency with Soft Switching
- ROHM and GaN Systems Join Forces for GaN Power Semiconductors
- ROHM plans new building for more SiC production capacity
- Highly Integrated PMIC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Applications Processors
- Notice of the 60th Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting posted
- ROHM at Sensors Expo 2018, San Jose CA 6/26-6/28
- PCIM 2018, 5-7th June in Nuremberg
- ROHM Musical Device "MUS-IC"
- Posted financial results and related documents for fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
- ROHM Receives Certification Under the ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety Standard for the Development Process
- Foray into Indian "e-cluster for Two-wheeler Bikes" with Panel chipset Solutions
- The Industry's First* Power Supply ICs for High-Fidelity Audio
- Hold the Game Jam Event, Oulu 3D Sensor Game Jam 2018, at Oulu, Finland
- New DC/DC Converter Featuring the Industry's Lowest Current Consumption
- New High-Speed Optical Heart Rate Sensor Optimized for Measuring Blood Pressure, Stress and Vascular Age
- ROHM Semiconductor will exhibit its products and solutions at embedded world 2018 from February 27th – March 1st in Nuremberg ...