ROHM to Provide Donation to the Typhoon Damage in Philippines
ROHM Co., Ltd.(headquarters in Kyoto, Japan) and the ROHM Group as a whole have decided to contribute 10 million JPY and commodities through a local subsidiary as described below to the victims of Typhoon hit central Philippines for the reconstruction support.
We would like to express our most sincere condolences to those in stricken areas, and we wish for the soonest recovery from this Typhoon.
|Donation||：||10 million yen|
|Other donations||：||Contribute commodities to those in the stricken area through local subsidiary.|
|Recipient||：||Philippine Red Cross|
ROHM Co., Ltd.
ROHM Electronics Philippines, Inc.
ROHM Mechatech Philippines, Inc.
ROHM Semiconductor Philippines Corporation
- Fifth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Fourth Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Third Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- Cutting-Edge Web Simulation Tool Capable of Complete circuit Verification for Power Devices and ICs
- New Shunt Resistors Feature the Industry’s Highest Rated Power in the 5.0mm×2.5mm Size
- Second Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- ROHM Semiconductor cancels participation at Embedded World 2020 fair in Nuremberg
- Notice Regarding the Influence of Novel Coronavirus
- The Industry’s First Intelligent Power Devices Enabling Standalone System Protection
- Posted 3rd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020
- ROHM’s New Efficient Power Management IC Optimized for NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processors
- [OBITUARY] Announcement on Passing of Kenichiro SATO, The Chairman Emeritus of ROHM Co., Ltd
- ROHM Group Company SiCrystal and STMicroelectronics Announce Multi-Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- Notice regarding the influence of Taal Volcano in the Philippines
- The Industry’s First Accelerometer with Built-In Noise Filtering Function
- ROHM appoints Andreas Thamm as new Deputy Director of the European Technical Center
- Notice for Completing Acquisition of a Part of Semiconductor Business from Panasonic
- New 200V Ultra-low IR Schottky Barrier Diodes
- New Multiband Wireless Communication LSI Optimized for Smart Meters World-wide
- Posted 2nd quarter financial results and related documents for fiscal year ending March 31, 2020