Download AP UART Firmware
Software License Agreement
On the condition that you agree to any and all terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you, subject to the use of Product (as defined in Article 1), to download and use Software (as defined in Article 1).
By clicking the "you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement" button, it is deemed that you have agreed to this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, click the "do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement" button to indicate disagreement and do not use Software.
Article 1 Definition of terms
- "Product" means our wireless LAN module.
- "Software" means firmware to be incorporated into "Product" and documents related to such firmware.
Article 2 License
We hereby grant to you, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, a non-exclusive license to download and use Software. This Agreement shall also apply to the modified and the updated version.
Article 3 Restrictions
- You shall not transfer, sublicense or lend Software to any third parties.
- You shall not upload or release Software on any network, including, but not limited to, the Internet and the intranet.
- You shall not remove the copyright notice included in Software.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, copy, change or modify Software.
- You shall use Software only to the extent necessary for using Product.
Article 4 the right of Software
- Copyright (including the rights provided under Article 27 and 28 of Japanese Copyright Law) and any and all intellectual property rights relating to Software belong to us. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer to you the whole or a part of rights pertaining to Software.
- Software is protected under copyright laws and international copyright treaties, and any other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Article 5 Confidentiality
- You shall maintain in strict confidence Software, and shall not disclose the whole or a part of Software to third parties without our permission.
Article 6 Disclaimer
- SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACURACY, THE RESULT OF USE AND THE ABSENCE OF NEGLIGENSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF INTANGIBLE PROPERTY SUCH AS INFORMATION, DATA OR PROGRAM, LOSS OF PROFITS AND DAMAGES DUE TO INTERRUPTION.
- You hereby acknowledge that we are not obliged to update Software permanently or to fix bugs and flaws of Software.
- You hereby acknowledge that we are not obliged to provide you with any technical services related to Software.
- You hereby acknowledge that we have the right to change Software and Product, such as the specification of such Software and Product without any notice to you. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO SUCH CHANGE.
- This Product has received Construction Type Certification based on Japanese Radio Law and FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Certification. However, it has not received any certifications other than Japan and the United States. You hereby acknowledge that it is your responsibility to obtain necessary certifications in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of the countries other than Japan and the United States. In no event shall we be liable for any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and obligations arising out of or in connection with your failure to obtain such certifications.
Article 7 Export controls
You shall comply with all export laws and regulations that apply to Software.
Article 8 Others
- If you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this Agreement, your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically. In such case, you shall destroy the Software.
- In the event that there is a doubt in relation to any matter not provided for in this Agreement or any provision of this Agreement, it shall be resolved in consultation between you and us.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan. You agree that all disputes relating to this Agreement shall be exclusively submitted to Kyoto District Court of Japan.