500mA/40V Digital transistor (with built-in resistor) - DTD123TC
DTD123TC is an digital transistor (Resistor built-in type transistor). Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors.
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Number of terminal||3|
|Input resistance R1 1 [kΩ]||2.2|
|Collector-Emitter voltage VCEO1[V]||50.0|
|Collector current(continuous) IC1[A]||0.5|
|Power Dissipation (PD)[W]||0.2|
|Mounting Style||Surface mount|
|Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-55|
|Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]||150|
- Built-In Biasing Resistors, R1= 2.2kΩ
- Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit) .
- Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
- 3)Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the device desigh easy.
- Complementary PNP Types: DTB123TC
Other New/Updated Products Relating to Transistors