5V LDO Regulator with 2ch RESET - BD4269FJ-C
BD4269FJ-C is an automotive suited voltage regulator with Power on and under-voltage reset and Input voltage reset for VCC or other voltage and offers the output current of 200 mA while limiting the low quiescent current. This device provides ideal solution to lower the current consumption as well as to simply the use with battery direct-connected systems. Power on and under-voltage reset and Input voltage reset threshold voltage can be adjusted by external resistance.
|Vout (Typ.) [V]||5|
|Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Under Voltage Lock Out||Yes|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||150|
- Low ESR ceramic capacitors applicable for output.
- Low drop voltage: PDMOS output transistor
- Power on and under-voltage reset
- Sense input comparator for VCC or other voltage
- Adjustable power on and under-voltage reset and Sense input comparator by external resistance
- Programmable reset delay time by external capacitor.
Power Source ON/OFF Characteristics for Linear Regulator
Thermal Calculation for Linear Regulator
Basics of Linear Regulators
Linear Regulator Specifications
Measurement Method for Phase Margin with Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA)
Reverse Voltage Protection
Simple Test Method for Estimating the Stability of Linear Regulators
BAxxCC0 Series Circuit Using a Ceramic Output Capacitor