What is Semiconductor Memory?
Device Principle (Mask ROM)
■Mask ROM Memory Cell Configuration
- Adopts a NAND structure for increased integration (1 transistor cell)
■Data Write Method
Information written in the wafer process
- '1' : Ions implanted in the transistor
- '0' : No ion implantation
■Data Read Method
Word line potential of the Read Cell is 0V
Word line potentialof non-Read Cell is Vcc
→ Voltage is supplied to the Bit Line
'1' is determined if current flows
What is a transistor?
What is a diode?
- Diode fundamentals and History
- Outline of a Diode
- Rectification Diode (REC): Structure and Features
- Switching Diode (SW): Structure and Features
- Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBD): Structure and Features
- Zener Diode (ZD): Structure and Features
- High-Frequency Diodes (PIN Diodes): Structure and Features
- FAQ: Diodes
What are SiC power devices?
What are LEDs?
What is a Photointerrupter?
What is a resistor?
Chip resistor structure
Chip resistor specifications
- Regarding chip resistor sizes
- What is 'rated power'?
- What is 'temperature coefficient of resistance'?