What is Semiconductor Memory?
EEPROM I/F Features
■Application Example: Configuring Multiple EEPROMs (SPI)
Each EEPROM is individually controlled by the Bus Master through the CSB pin.
Other communication lines are shared.
This allows Device 1 and Device 2 to be accessed independently.
What is a transistor?
What is a diode?
- Diode fundamentals and History
- Outline of a Diode
- Rectification Diode (REC): Structure and Features
- Switching Diode (SW): Structure and Features
- Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBD): Structure and Features
- Zener Diode (ZD): Structure and Features
- High-Frequency Diodes (PIN Diodes): Structure and Features
- FAQ: Diodes
What are SiC power devices?
What are LEDs?
What is a Photointerrupter?
What is a resistor?
Chip resistor structure
Chip resistor specifications
- Regarding chip resistor sizes
- What is 'rated power'?
- What is 'temperature coefficient of resistance'?