The Industry's Smallest* Single-Package Power Supply Modules
ROHM has recently announced the development of the BZ6A series of ultra-compact power supply modules that integrate an inductor, capacitors, and all the other components needed for power supply into a single package. The result is the smallest size* in the industry (2.3mm×2.9mm×1mm), making them suitable for high-density mounting applications.
In recent years, mobile devices, including smart phones, have become much more multifunctional, increasing the number of components along with the number of power sources needed within the circuit. The greater power requirements, along with the trend towards increased miniaturization, demand smaller, more efficient power supplies.
- Ultra-compact, low-profile module: 2.9mm × 2.3mm (typ.), t = 1.0mm (max.)
- High-speed 6MHz operation with 85%+ efficiency
- Wide input voltage range: 2.3V to 5.5V
- Automatic PWM/PFM mode switching
- Soft start circuit and multiple protection circuits built in
■LSI Chip Built Into Board for Greater Space Savings