7 × 17 (119) Dot Matrix LED Driver IC
Overview : Easily configure colorful information displays and illumination devices
The BD26502GUL integrates a 7ch PMOS high side switch, 17ch constant current circuit, 1/7 time division circuit, and pattern generator on a single chip.
Key Feature 1 : 13-pattern generator and 8-way automatic scroll functions reduce microcontroller load
A 13-pattern generator with slope function is built in, significantly reducing microcontroller load. All dots can be randomly selected. Compatible with both single- and full-color LEDs for illumination.
Key Feature 2 : Thin, compact package (4.1 to 4.1 to 0.55mm max.) contributes to greater space savings
Offered in a WL-CSP only 0.55mm thick (max.) - equivalent to the thickness of many of the peripheral components such as capacitors and resistors.
Key Feature 3 : Only one external resistor required
Only one external component (resistor) is required for setting the max. current, unlike conventional solutions that need a referencel voltage filter capacitor and oscillator frequency-setting capacitor. The result is a smaller board size and simpler design.
|Part No.|| Supply |
| LED |
| No. of LEDs for |
| Decorative |
|Other|| Control |
| Package |
|BD26502GUL||2.7 to 5.5|| Matrix |
| Continuous 4 -lamp |
| 7 to 17 |
63-step PWM slope function
Automatic scroll function
| Selectable |
| I2C BUS / |
| VCSP50L4 |
(4.1 to 4.1
- Compact digital color sensor IC BH1745NUC product information release
- i.MX 6 Series Application Processor. Reference Power Supply Circuit for Automotive Systems.
- Integrated manufacturing system, from development and production to mounting, customizable to user needs New MEMS Foundry Business
- Xilinx 7 Series FPGA Power Supply Module Board
- ROHM Power Type Metal Resistors: PSR400/500 Series
- Input/Output Full Swing OpAmps for Motion Sensors BD5291 Series
- Compact Chip LEDs with Lens CSL0701/CSL0801 Series
- Expanded lineup of linear regulators (LDOs)
- 4ch PWM-Dimming LED Driver BD9428
- The RLD82xxJx series of laster diodes were designed for motion sensor applications
- Secondary Power Supplies for Automotive Applications: BD905xx Series
- Leakage Detection IC for Automotive BD9582F-M
- Signal Processing IC for Ultra-Directional Microphone BU8332KV-M
- 3-Phase Motor Driver IC for Automotive Systems BD16805FV-M
- AC/DC Driver ICs with Built-In MOSFET BM2Pxxx / BP2PxxxF Series
- BU210xx series of 4-wire resistive touch panel controller ICs
- Ultra-Low VF Schottky Barrier Diodes RBE Series