7 × 17 (119) Dot Matrix LED Driver IC
Overview : Easily configure colorful information displays and illumination devices
The BD26502GUL integrates a 7ch PMOS high side switch, 17ch constant current circuit, 1/7 time division circuit, and pattern generator on a single chip.
Key Feature 1 : 13-pattern generator and 8-way automatic scroll functions reduce microcontroller load
A 13-pattern generator with slope function is built in, significantly reducing microcontroller load. All dots can be randomly selected. Compatible with both single- and full-color LEDs for illumination.
Key Feature 2 : Thin, compact package (4.1 to 4.1 to 0.55mm max.) contributes to greater space savings
Offered in a WL-CSP only 0.55mm thick (max.) - equivalent to the thickness of many of the peripheral components such as capacitors and resistors.
Key Feature 3 : Only one external resistor required
Only one external component (resistor) is required for setting the max. current, unlike conventional solutions that need a referencel voltage filter capacitor and oscillator frequency-setting capacitor. The result is a smaller board size and simpler design.
|Part No.|| Supply |
| LED |
| No. of LEDs for |
| Decorative |
|Other|| Control |
| Package |
|BD26502GUL||2.7 to 5.5|| Matrix |
| Continuous 4 -lamp |
| 7 to 17 |
63-step PWM slope function
Automatic scroll function
| Selectable |
| I2C BUS / |
| VCSP50L4 |
(4.1 to 4.1
- Boost DC/DC converter with built-in MOSFET BU33UV7NUX
- ROHM Lens Drivers for Camera Modules
- High Brightness 1608 Size Single Rank Chip LEDs & The World's Smallest Reflector-Type RGB LED
- For Automotive Applications Chipsets for High-Resolution LCD Panels
- Low Vf High Surge Resistance SiC SBDs 3rd Generation SiC Schottky Barrier DiodesSCS3xxA Series
- Automotive-Grade CMOS LDO Regulators BUxxJA2MNVX-C Series
- New BD7F series of isolated flyback-type DC/DC converters
- Optimized for auxiliary power supplies in industrial equipment. 1700V SiC MOSFET
- Product launch of the BD49101AEFS-M system power supply IC for car audio