Regarding use of this siteTerms & Conditions
Persons (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") using the ROHM Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "ROHM") website are considered to have agreed to the following conditions of use. Since ROHM may alter the conditions of use without notification, please check for the most recent content.
This website contains sections maintained by various internal divisions as well as links to other websites operated by our affiliates. Therefore, please note that it may be necessary to agree to additional conditions of use posted therein.
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Information, text, graphics, images, photographs, and the like relating to products, services, and technology posted on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Content") are protected by copyright law and various other treaties, laws, and other relevant restrictions.
Customers may only use the Content for personal use and other purposes within the scope permitted by laws, treaties, and the like. Use exceeding those described above (including duplication, alteration, transmission, distribution, and transfer) is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of ROHM.
Except for the above, this website does not constitute a license for customers to rights of any kind relating to copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights relating to the Content.
If conditions of use for particular sections of the Content are individually indicated, the conditions in question shall take precedence. Trade names, trademarks, and emblems of ROHM or third parties used on this website are protected by trademark law, the Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other regulations. These may not be used without the express permission of the rights holders.
- Concerning web browsers
- We recommend using Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, or Firefox 4.x or later to view this website. Viewing this website with older versions may result in incorrect or no display. Therefore, we recommend upgrading to the most recent version. In addition, please note that in some cases this website may not be displayed correctly even with the latest browsers due to the customer's particular browser settings.
- Regarding plug-ins
- In order to improve the usefulness of this site for those viewing it, content with moving images, video, PDF, and other multimedia files is included. We recommend that viewers install the plug-ins listed below for optimal usability.
- Macromedia Flash Player 9 or later
- Adobe Reader (formerly Adobe Acrobat Reader) 8 or later
In order to view the Flash movie, you will need the Adobe Flash Player.
Please download from HERE.
In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Reader.
Please download from HERE.
- Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation USA in the US and other countries.
- Mac OS and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. USA.
- Adobe and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Microsoft and Windows Media are registered trademarks or Microsoft Corporation USA in the US and other countries.
- Prohibited acts
- Customers using this site are prohibited from performing the following acts.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of ROHM or affiliated third parties.
- Slander, libel, intimidation, or acts that injure the reputation or credibility of ROHM or affiliated third parties.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs, or acts that may involve same.
- Acts that violate statutorially or legally binding rules and the like.
- Acts involving false declarations or notifications, including entering e-mail addresses of other persons.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of this site.
- Other actions that ROHM deems inappropriate.
- Offering customer information
- ROHM prohibits any customer from offering confidential customer information or proposals regarding ideas, new products, services, technology, and the like on this site.
Customers making any proposals or offers for information are considered to have agreed to the following terms.
- ROHM bears no obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding any offered information or proposals.
- ROHM bears no obligation to study, evaluate, or use any offered information or proposals.
- ROHM bears no responsibility to the customer, including payment such as compensation, if any offered information or proposal, in whole or in part, or any similar information or proposal is used.
- Handling of Personal Information
- Export Control
- Since ROHM does not determine whether the contents fall under regulated goods or technologies prescribed under the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, when bringing overseas or providing to persons who are not residents of Japan we ask that you carry out appropriate procedures based on all relevant laws and regulations at your own risk.
- Site Interruptions
- ROHM may suspend, stop, abolish, change, or delete this site and its contents, whole or in part, at its sole discretion without prior notice or contact. And ROHM shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages incurred by such interruptions or the like.
- Exemption from liability
- ROHM bears no responsibility for the following matters regarding the following information on this site.
- All posted information being correct, safe, and useful.
- All posted information being compatible or functional for a specific purpose.
- All posted information being always up to date.
- Matters relating to safety, such as the website being free of computer viruses and other hazards.
- Damage incurred by customers caused by change in, deletion of, or cessation, interruption, or suspension of publication of conditions of use or information on this site by ROHM.
- Incidents relating to websites accessed by customers via links
- Any damages arising from the customer or third-party due to violation of the terms and conditions set forth in this Site Policy.
- Regarding links
- The content of third party websites other than ROHM, links to which are posted on the ROHM website, and sites that post links to ROHM's website, are administered under the responsibility of those companies, and are NOT under the administration of ROHM.
- We apologize for the inconvenience but ask that we be contacted when linking to this site.
- As a rule, the link should point to the ROHM website home page : http://www.rohm.com
- When linking to this site, please use "ROHM Co., Ltd. " "ROHM" "ローム" or "ローム株式会社" to denote ROHM, and ensure that the name is displayed correctly.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction