NPN Digital transistor (with built-in resistors) - DTC024XEB
NPN 100mA 50V Digital Transistors(Bias Resistor Built-in Transistors)
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Number of terminal||3|
|Supply voltage VCC 1[V]||50.0|
|Collector current IC 1[A]||0.1|
|Input resistance R1 1 [kΩ]||22.0|
|Emitter base Resistance R2 1 [kΩ]||47.0|
|Power Dissipation (PD)[W]||0.15|
|Mounting Style||Surface mount|
|Output Current [A]||0.05|
|Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-55|
|Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]||150|
- 1) Built-In bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit).
2) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing off the input. They also have the advabtages if completely eliminating parasitic effects.
3) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
4) Complementary PNP Type: DTA024X series.
6) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.
Other New/Updated Products Relating to Transistors