|Number of terminal||3|
|Supply voltage VCC 1[V]||-50.0|
|Collector current IC 1[A]||-0.1|
|Input resistance R1 1 [kΩ]||1.0|
|Emitter base Resistance R2 1 [kΩ]||10.0|
|Power Dissipation (PD)[W]||0.15|
|Mounting Style||Surface mount|
|Output Current [A]||-0.1|
|Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-55|
|Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]||150|
- 1) Built-In bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit).
2) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing off the input. They also have the advabtages if completely eliminating parasitic effects.
3) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
4) Complementary NPN Type: DTC013Z series.
6) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.
Other New/Updated Products Relating to Transistors
|PART NUMBER||Product Name||Package||Datasheet||Distribution Inventory|
|DTA115EEFRA||PNP Digital transistor (AEC-Q101 Qualified)||EMT3||Sample|
|DTA115EMFHA||PNP Digital transistor (AEC-Q101 Qualified)||VMT3||Sample|
|DTA114EUBHZG||PNP Digital Transistor (AEC-Q101 Qualified)||UMT3F||Buy Sample|
|DTA013ZM||PNP Digital transistor (with built-in resistors)||VMT3||Buy Sample|
|DTA013ZUB||PNP Digital transistor (with built-in resistors)||UMT3F||Buy Sample|
|DTA024XEB||PNP Digital transistor (with built-in resistors)||EMT3F||Buy Sample|