Capacitive Switch Controller IC - BU21170MUV (New)
BU21170MUV is a capacitive sensor controller for switch operation. BU21170MUV has five sensors and provides the simple switch function by each sensor. If external noise and temperature drift are detected, the automatic self-calibration is operated. Include LED controller with PWM function.
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Sensor input channels||5|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-25|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
- 5 capacitive sensor ports.
- Automatic self-calibration.
- Continued touch detection.
- LED controller with PWM function.
- Inform the detected result of switch operation by interrupt.
- 2-wire serial bus interface.
- Single power supply.
- Built-in Power-On-Reset and Oscillator.
|PART NUMBER||Product Series||Datasheet||Distribution Inventory|
|BU52069GWZ||Unipolar Detection Hall ICs||inquiry|
|BU21170MUV||Capacitive Switch Control ICs||inquiry|
|BU52177GXZ||Omnipolar Detection Hall ICs||inquiry|
|BM1383AGLV||Pressure Sensor ICs||Buy Sample|
|BU52075GWZ||Omnipolar Detection Hall ICs||inquiry|
|ROHM Semiconductor reserves the right to change the specifications at any time.|