2.6V to 5.5V, 2A, 0.3MHz to 2.4MHz Synchronous Step-Down Converter - BD90521MUV-C
The BD90521MUV-C is a synchronous step-down converter which operates in current mode. It can operate with maximum frequency of 2.4 MHz, and can downsize external parts such as inductor. It can supply a maximum output current of 2A with built-in Pch and Nch output MOSFET. Output voltage and oscillation frequency can be adjusted by external resistors and can also be synchronized with an external clock.
|Integrated FET / Controller||Integrated FET|
|Buck / Boost / Buck-Boost / Inverting||Buck|
|Synchronous / Nonsynchronous||Nonsynchronous|
|Light Load mode||No|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||125|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Up to 2.4MHz movement
- Excellent Load Response by Current Mode Control
- Built-in Pch/Nch Output MOSFET.
- Frequency Synchronization with External Clock.
- Output Error Monitor Terminal (PGOOD Terminal)
- Adjustable Output Voltage and Oscillation Frequency by External Resistors.
- Built-in Self-Reset Type Overcurrent Protection.
- Built-in Output Overvoltage/Short Circuit Detection.
- Built-in Temperature Protection (TSD) and UVLO.
PCB Layout Techniques of Buck Converter
Calculation of Power Loss (Synchronous)
Considerations for Power Inductors Used for Buck Converters
Efficiency of Buck Converter
Resistor Value Table to set Output Voltage of Buck Converter IC
Buck DC/DC Converter Recommended Inductor List
Snubber Circuit for Buck Converter IC
Capacitor Calculation for Buck converter IC
Inductor Calculation for Buck converter IC
The Important Points of Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitor Used in Buck Converter circuit
Measurement Method for Phase Margin with Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA)