System Motor Driver IC for Half Height Drive (Sensor less) - BD7763EFV
BD7763EFV are 9ch system motor driver ICs, developed for the spindle motor, actuator coil, stepping motor, SA stepping motor and the loading motor drive of the Blu-ray drive. Since spindle driver adopts sensor less drive system and the hall sensor (3 pieces) of the motor position detection is not needed, it is suitable for making of flexible cable conserve wiring and the reductions of external parts. The actuator, loading driver, the spindle, stepping, and SA stepping use power MOSFET to reduce power consumption.
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Number of Channels||9.0|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-20|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||75|
- The hall sensor is not needed by 3-phase sensor less drive system.
- The spindle motor driver achieves stability high speed start by ROHM's own energizing method.
- Spindle, stepping and SA stepping achieve high efficiency drive by PWM control driver.
The actuator is able to reduce power consumption by using PWM drive system.
- The loading adopts forward/reverse-rotation drive system.
- ON/OFF of loading and other channels, brake mode of spindle driver, and stand-by mode are selectable by the two control terminals.
- Built-in thermal-shut down circuit.
- Improved heat radiation efficiency utilizing lm-type HTSSOP package with good thermal conductivity.
|PART NUMBER||Product Name||Package||Datasheet||Distribution Inventory|
|BD8263EFV-M||4.5ch System Motor Driver for Car AV||HTSSOP-B28||inquiry|
|BD8205EFV-M||5ch System Motor Driver for Car AV||HTSSOP-B24||Buy Sample|
|BD8255MUV-M||6ch System Motor Driver For Car AV||VQFN48SV7070||Buy Sample|
|BD8256EFV-M||9ch System Motor Driver For Car AV||HTSSOP-B54||Buy Sample|
|BD8266EFV-M||4ch System Motor Driver for Car Audio||HTSSOP-B24||Buy Sample|
|BH5510KV||System Motor Driver IC for Slim Drivers (3 sensors)||VQFP48C||Buy Sample|