6ch Sound Processor for High-Quality Audio with Built-in Advanced Switch - BD34602FS-M (New)
BD34602FS-M is a 6ch independent volume system. It is designed to have high-quality sound by improving the op-amp and optimizing the design layout. In addition, it is compatible, same package and it has common control with BD3461FS, therefore replacement from BD3461FS is easy.
|FADER[dB]||+23to-79 (1dB / step), -∞|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Advanced switch circuit can reduce the switching pop noise during volume attenuation
- Built-in 6ch independent volume circuit available with changing by 1dB/Step
- Built-in DIFF amplifier inputs, ideal for external input
- Built-in volume circuit for mixing external signal available with changing by 1dB/Step
- Package is SSOP-A24. Putting input-terminals together and output-terminals together can make PCB layout easier and can makes area of PCB smaller.
- It is possible to control by 3.3V for I2C-BUS Controller
|ROHM Semiconductor reserves the right to change the specifications at any time.|