LED Driver with Built-in PWM Signal Generation Circuit - BD18351EFV-M (New)
BD18351EFV-M is an LED driver with built-in 1ch boost controller. It is an optimal IC for LED drive for head lamp/DRL, tail lamp and turn lamp capable of realizing boost and buck boost with high-side detection of LED current setting against output voltage. Further, cost saving and downsizing of the set can be realized, since it contains CRTIMER which enables PWM dimming without microcomputer for applications requiring PWM dimming of DRL, etc.
|Number of Outputs||1|
|Auto Luminous Control||No|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||125|
- AEC-Q100 qualified.
- Built-in Switching DC / DC Controller.
- LED Current Setting High Side Detection Method
- LED Current Precision: ±3.0% (–40°C to 125°C)
- PWM Signal Generation Circuit with Built-in CRTIMER
(External PWM Dimming Control is possible. )
- Built-in Spread Spectrum Function
- Built-in LED Open Detection Function
- Built-in LED Anode to Ground Short Function
|PART NUMBER||Product Series||Datasheet||Distribution Inventory|
|BM2P01A||AC/DC Converters (Integrated FET)||inquiry|
|BM2P11A||AC/DC Converters (Integrated FET)||inquiry|
|BM2P21A||AC/DC Converters (Integrated FET)||inquiry|
|BM2P31A||AC/DC Converters (Integrated FET)||inquiry|
|BM2P01B||AC/DC Converters (Integrated FET)||inquiry|
|BM2P11B||AC/DC Converters (Integrated FET)||inquiry|
|ROHM Semiconductor reserves the right to change the specifications at any time.|