What is Semiconductor Memory?
EEPROM I/F Features
■Application Example: Configuring Multiple EEPROMs (Microwire)
Each EEPROM is individually controlled by the Bus Master via the CS pin.
This allows other communication lines to be shared and enables each device to be independently accessed.
What is a transistor?
What is a diode?
- Diode fundamentals and History
- Outline of a Diode
- Rectification Diode (REC): Structure and Features
- Switching Diode (SW): Structure and Features
- Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBD): Structure and Features
- Zener Diode (ZD): Structure and Features
- High-Frequency Diodes (PIN Diodes): Structure and Features
- FAQ: Diodes
What are SiC power devices?
What are LEDs?
What is a Photointerrupter?
What is a resistor?
Chip resistor structure
Chip resistor specifications
- Regarding chip resistor sizes
- What is 'rated power'?
- What is 'temperature coefficient of resistance'?