What is a D/A converter?
What are A/D and D/A converters?
D/A converters convert digital signals into analog format.
- Digital Data
- Evenly spaced discontinuous values
- Temporally discrete, quantitatively discrete
- Analog Data (Natural Phenomena)
- Continuous range of values
- Temporally continuous, quantitatively continuous
2. A/D Converters
A/D converters convert analog signals into digital format.A/D ConvertersProduct search page
What is a transistor?
What is a diode?
- Diode fundamentals and History
- Outline of a Diode
- Rectification Diode (REC): Structure and Features
- Switching Diode (SW): Structure and Features
- Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBD): Structure and Features
- Zener Diode (ZD): Structure and Features
- High-Frequency Diodes (PIN Diodes): Structure and Features
- FAQ: Diodes
What are SiC power devices?
What are LEDs?
What is a Photointerrupter?
What is a resistor?
Chip resistor structure
Chip resistor specifications
- Regarding chip resistor sizes
- What is 'rated power'?
- What is 'temperature coefficient of resistance'?