The ROHM Group offers evaluation kits and tools that support application and software development.
ROHM Sensor Evaluation Kits
ROHM sensor evaluation kits integrate a variety of ROHM Group sensors. The included sensor expansion boards are compatible with Arduino Uno. Support materials such as manuals and app notes, along with development software, can be downloaded from a dedicated website to facilitate development of modules using sensors and wireless ICs.
- Sensor Evaluation and Initial Set Development
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Electronic Circuits and Training Materials
ROHM Sensor Medal
ROHM's sensor medal is a wearable device that utilizes proprietary human sensing technology. Multiple sensors instantaneously sense the wearer's movement, activities, and location, and can communicate with information terminals.
- Ideal for initial development using multiple sensors
- Provides distinctive sensor applications
- Low power consumption
- Wearable Devices
- High-performance Smart Watches
- Machine Health Monitoring Devices