Clockless Link™ Serial Interface Transceiver LSI - BU17074KV
BU17074KV supports parallel data transmission by ROHM's original CDR (Clock Data Recovery) technology. This chip supports transmitter feature and receiver feature alternatively. BU17074KV transmits or receives 24bit RGB video data and 3bit DE/Vsync/Hsync signals via one pair Clockless Link™.
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Sub Family||Clockless Link SerDes|
|Function||Serializer / Deserializer|
|Input Signal Type||LVCMOS / Clockless Link|
|Output Signal Type||Clockless Link / LVCMOS|
|No.of Tx||1 / -|
|No.of Rx||- / 1|
|Clock frequency (Min.)[MHz]||20|
|Clock frequency (Max.)[MHz]||75|
|Clockless Transfer Rates [Gbps]||2.7|
|Parallel Bus Width||28|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
- High-speed differential serial interface (Maximum 2.7Gbps)
- No need of lock condition signal or reset signal between transmitter and receiver. (Only differential signals)
- Low EMI transmission by original DC balance protocol and scrambling.
- Selectable 2 modes of CMOS parallel output current. (Receiver Mode)
- The internal filter reduces an image disturbance. This is effective for the external noise that affects differential wire.