Type-C USB Power Delivery Controller - BM92T20MWV
BM92T20 is a full function Type-C USB-PD controller that supports USB Power Delivery using base-band communication. It is compatible with USB Type-C specification rev1.1 and USB Power Delivery specification rev2.0. BM92T20 includes support for the PD policy engine and communicates with an Embedded Controller or the SoC via host interface. It supports SOP, SOP', SOP'' and SOP''' signaling, allowing it to communicate with cable marker ICs, support alternate modes and protocol adapters.
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Dead Battery Support||No|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-30|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||105|
- USB Type-C Spec 1.1 compatible
- USB PD Spec 2.0 compatible (BMC-PHY)
- Two channel power path control using N-channel
MOSFET drivers with back flow prevention
- Type C cable orientation detection
- Direct VBUS powered operation
- Supports DFP mode.
- SMBus Interface for Host Communication
- EC-less Operation (Auto mode)