White LED Driver for large LCD Panels (DCDC Converter type) - BD93941EFV
BD93941EFV is a high efficiency driver for white LEDs and designed for large LCDs. These ICs are built-in a boost DCDC converters that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. BD93941EFV has some protect function against fault conditions, such as the over-voltage protection (OVP), the over current limit protection of DCDC (OCP), the short circuit protection (SCP), the open detection of LED string. Therefore BD93941EFV is available for the fail-safe design over a wide range output voltage.
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Number of Outputs||4|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
- 4ch LED constant current driver and DC/DC converter
- Maximum LED Current: 200mA
- LED Feedback Voltage: 0.37V (@ADIM=2.5V)so lower heat. Adjustable Feed Back Voltage by following LED Current setting.
- ±2% LED current accuracy (ADIM=2.5V, when each LED is set to 100mA)
- Analog current (Linear) dimming at ADIM pin
- LED pin rating 60V
- Individual detection and individual LED OFF for both open and short circuits
- Built-in ISET pin short-circuit protection circuit
- Set Soft-Start time by external capacitor.
- FET’s Gate (N pin) is driven by 5.8V swing
- Built-in Vout discharge circuit for shutdown
- Built-in Vout overvoltage protection (OVP) / reduced voltage protection (SCP) circuit