Power Management LSI for Mobile Phone - BD71801GWL
The BD71801GWL is an integrated Power Management LSI available in a small 80-pins 0.4mm-pitch 3.8mm-by-3.8mm Wafer-level CSP package, which is designed to meet demands for space-constrained Smart phones.
|* This product is a STANDARD grade product and not recommend for on-vehicle devices.|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-35|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
- · 5-Channel High Efficiency Step-down Converters.
(Adjustable Voltage Options by I²C)
(Switching frequency 2MHz(TYP))
· All Buck Converters Support PFM/PWM Auto Mode.
· 12-Channel LDOs are Programmable to Voltage Options by I²C.
· LDOs and all Buck Converters Power ON/OFF Control Enabled by I²C Interface or External pin.
· 2ch NMOS output LDOs (LDO11, 12) for Optimized Efficiency.
· Power ON/OFF Sequence.
· Support TCXO Buffer (26MHz) and 32KHz crystal oscillator.
· I²C Compatible Interface.
(I²C Clock Support : Full Speed Mode 400kHz)
(Device Address is "1001011","1001100")