36V Max. H-bridge Drivers - BD6232HFP-LB
This is the product guarantees long time support in Industrial market. ROHM offers a wide lineup of H-bridge drivers in different supply voltages (7V/18V/36V) and output currents (0.5A/1A/2A) to meet the needs of a variety of applications. Our standard products also contain a VREF variable function that contributes to lower power consumption and greater efficiency. In addition, multiple built-in protection circuits (i.e. thermal shutdown, overcurrent, overvoltage) protect the IC and load from damage while ensuring a high degree of reliability.
|Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]||32.0|
|Power Supply Voltage (Min.)[V]||6.0|
|Output On Resistance (Typ.)[Ω]||1.0|
|Number of Motors||1.0|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-25|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
- · Long time support a product for Industrial applications.
· Low standby current
· Compatible with PWM control signal input (20k to 100kHz)
· PWM duty control via VREF voltage setting terminal
· Cross-conduction prevention circuit
· Four protection circuits provided: OCP, OVP, TSD and UVLO