What is Semiconductor Memory?
Device Principle (Flash)
■Flash Memory Cell Configuration
4F2 area per bit when the minimum rule is F
10F2 area per bit when the minimum rule is F
■Data Write Method
■Data Erase Method
What is a transistor?
What is a diode?
- Diode fundamentals and History
- Outline of a Diode
- Rectification Diode (REC): Structure and Features
- Switching Diode (SW): Structure and Features
- Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBD): Structure and Features
- Zener Diode (ZD): Structure and Features
- High-Frequency Diodes (PIN Diodes): Structure and Features
- FAQ: Diodes
What are SiC power devices?
What are LEDs?
What is a Photointerrupter?
What is a resistor?
Chip resistor structure
Chip resistor specifications
- Regarding chip resistor sizes
- What is 'rated power'?
- What is 'temperature coefficient of resistance'?