What is Semiconductor Memory?
EEPROM I/F Features
■Application Example: Configuring Multiple EEPROMs (I2C)
Multiple EEPROMs can be used by simply changing the device addres settings (A0, A1, A2) for each IC.
Selecting the target device is performed by entering the device address via serial signal from the Bus Master.
What is a transistor?
What is a diode?
- Diode fundamentals and History
- Outline of a Diode
- Rectification Diode (REC): Structure and Features
- Switching Diode (SW): Structure and Features
- Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBD): Structure and Features
- Zener Diode (ZD): Structure and Features
- High-Frequency Diodes (PIN Diodes): Structure and Features
- FAQ: Diodes
What are SiC power devices?
What are LEDs?
What is a Photointerrupter?
What is a resistor?
Chip resistor structure
Chip resistor specifications
- Regarding chip resistor sizes
- What is 'rated power'?
- What is 'temperature coefficient of resistance'?